Sometimes life is a little grey. No matter how bright the sun is shining, you feel trapped in your little grey life. No drama, just some small things not going the way you like them to go.
- Your laptop collapses just as you are really REALLY buried in work.
- You’re in the swimming pool and you can’t find a way to swim om your back WITHOUT inhaling a lot of water.
- You’re biking through the city and everywhere there’s cars pulling into your side of the street out of nowhere.
- Your baby basilicum plant is looking rather ill. An important meeting with an important client is cancelled.
- Your pancake falls of your plate, syrup side down in the grass.
Regular stuff like that, happening in a regular week.
Well, I just had a week like that. I felt so grey, I found myself complaing about it being too hot outside. Instead of treating myself to a nice sunbath in the garden I was inside feeling cold and overworked. Well, not anymore. From this day day on I’m gonna pull up the blinds and let the sunshine in…
I’m wishing you a very sunny, very happy weekend with the blinds wide open!
— like this print too? I found it on Etsy (ofcourse). It was made by SlideSideways, here! —